Job offer: need help with SaaS development (freelance)

Hey all, we’ve been building a SaaS with Wappler for a while now (2+ years?) and I’d like to start hiring help.

We look for:

• Someone that knows the minimum of Wappler (starters are OK, can teach)
  • Fluent in English or Dutch
  • Front-end work: transform Figma designs into working HTML+CSS - using TailwindCSS
  • Back-end work: CRUD server actions (…guess that summarises most of the work? feel free to ask for more details if needed)
  • Bonus: help design more complicated server actions
  • Bonus 2: experience with Stripe API, helping with complicated server actions regarding
  • Bonus 3: devops work, there are some docker / traefik / redis things I’d like to improve. Example is setting up system to allow users to host our app on their own domain (like oursaas.theirwebsite.com will load our SaaS. Instead of using theirwebsite.oursaas.com )

Timeframe: Continuous

Budget: we’d agree on an hourly rate, depending on your experience and skills 40-80 eur/hour.

Caveat: we just started making revenue the last few months, we are still a startup. That has it’s perks (lots of rewarding work to do) and cons (low budget / higher urgency).

Preferred timezone: Close to GMT+1. First few weeks woudl require more availability for calls to get you going. Afterwards more async work.

Amount of hours: Coming weeks 6-30 hours per week, possibility for full time in coming months.

5 Likes

How would you like to be contacted?

I have emailed you.

Cheers

1 Like

You can send a private message here :slight_smile:

Sent you a message :blush: