6 Likes

It’s Thursday thenn! What! Hey! What!

3 Likes

Bumpu bump! :smiley:

my phone’s screen got old from refreshing the page …:slight_smile:

I hope namespace and rooms are included in the last update this year

Just came on the forum for a bit of excitement… :partying_face:

What, no notifications? :open_mouth:

@kfawcett, I think they are just teasing us…

:christmas_tree: Santa never comes when you are watching for him! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

and boom there it is

1 Like

@kfawcett just can’t get the staff! BUMP!

Anyone else lurking…?

:smiley:

3 Likes

3 Likes

@bpj damn man that gif is slightly disturbing hahaha!

1 Like

I am more interested in what they are working on but are not releasing :slight_smile:

Last updates, although appreciated, are just hiding something big.

4 Likes

Whilst its great to see a focus on stability over the past few releases. I hope they revisit the feature request board and we see some of the top voted items, such as kanban drag and drop, inline editable grids and repeat regions in email templates.

2 Likes

I agree with this. I would add to this, the popular request for including Else-If in conditions. This seems quite a major omission - but I suppose we all have our own ideas of what’s important.

Last week a feature I’d requested in 2018 appeared unexpectedly. Perhaps one day there will be an option to open files in split view by default. There’s always hope.

2 Likes

Wappler: Releases new features
Community: Bring me bug fixes and stability!
Wappler: Releases bug fixes and stability.
Community: Bring me new features!

I am just happy with Thanos though.

7 Likes

I like this new cadence…the features were coming too fast, and a little under-developed, in my opinion. The features will still arrive, but perhaps with a bit more time spent on the details.

8 Likes

Agreed. Bringing enough new features out every Thursday to please the community isn’t sustainable long term. A healthy balance between new features and bug fixes are what most are probably looking for. (Well the sane ones anyway)

7 Likes

Maybe a little early, but it’s Thursday on the other side of the world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guess what day it is!!! :smiley:

1 Like

In Sidney it’s Friday :joy:

2 Likes

Wait! After reading all those UTC topics, means it doesn’t apply on this forum? :rofl:

1 Like