Issues with Page Flow Repeat

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or misunderstanding, but I’m trying to use a repeat in Page Flow and it doesn’t seem to work properly. First of all I can’t select the field to output from the repeat.

Then, the repeat doesn’t seem to be working. The alert outside of the repeat works, but the one inside doesn’t. I confirmed the server connect is outputting data by putting it into a repeat region.

FYI - I typed in the “tick_time” into outputFields myself, but it doesn’t show in the selector.

I’ve saved everything, closed the file and restarted Wappler to no avail.

Try to add a server connect step in the flow before the repeat to use that in the repeat.

Legend!! Thanks so much that was it.

Oops - no. Still not working. I saw the Output field for the server connect and thought that was working but it’s still not working for the repeat.

1 Like

Yeah most of the time output fields won’t show up for me too, but if you use it manually in your alert for example, it will work.

For example with mine, empty list too:

But when I use the field as if it’s there manually it works:
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 18.42.07

1 Like

It’s working now. Thanks!!

@George @Teodor - It would be great if this could be fixed. I have a situation where I need to do some fairly complex client side data analysis and not being able to use the fields properly is difficult. Thanks.

Fixed in Wappler 5.3.0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.