Is this possible?

I have a membership portal of which I need to create a date for each of the members to complete duties at the club.

What I want to achieve is 6 members to be selected at any one time and then for it to the next week select another 6 members (without repeating the previous ones)
Once all the members have been selected I need it to reset and then start all over again.

Ideally I would like this to be automated, I can figure a way of doing it manually, but is this even possible to do automatically ??

Hi Peter,
Is someone selecting them, or should that be some random 6 records selected from your table?
What if the last records left are 4 instead of 6?

Yes I can see you point, in an ideal world it would automatically select six and if there was only 4 left then it would select another 2 from the start again.

But what’s the logic here? Start from record 1 and select every 6 records? Or select random 6 records every time?

Yes, I can see what your saying, it does not need to be random and it can work from the start of the list until the end (which ever would work)