Is there a Tutorial on Converting Wappler PHP WEB app to Node.js

Now that I have had a Linode account for over a year, with several domain names accessing node.js apps, I figured I would go back in to Wappler and extract a Wappler PHP web app that has been running over a year and convert it to a node.js app.

It has a login page checking user credentials from a mysql database at the same hosting company (non vps). Then the form page that pulls some data on successful login to fill in some user data display and pre-fill some fields.

All works well.

So I would love to use my Wappler App connect queries & actions on the server side in the php and json files output by Wappler. My html pages, too. That is, I know the php files will not process but the code objectives I hope to convert into node.js based equivalents.

Is there a Tutorial of methodical steps to proceed most logically to regenerate this as a node.js app? Using Bootstrap as before OR begin the conversion as a Framework 7 app?

Thank you for pointing me to a logical procedure. I have searched all over this site and can not find instructions this specific.

This was briefly discussed in today’s meetup if you happen to have a chance to watch the recording when uploaded later!