Introducing a Handy CLI Tool for Wappler Fans: Effortless Conversion to Postman Collections!

Hey!

A colleague of mine recently expressed a desire to lean more into Postman for debugging API endpoints. This got the cogs turning, and I saw a perfect opportunity to dust off my Go skills while crafting something that could be of value to our community.

The result? A CLI tool I’ve developed that seamlessly transforms your Wappler API endpoints (Node.js) into ready-to-use Postman collections. It’s all about making our development workflow more efficient and less of a hassle, right?

I’d love for you to take this tool for a spin. Your feedback would be the secret sauce in refining this further! If there’s enough interest, I’m all set to roll it out.

Stay tuned for the GitHub link - but first, I’m here to gauge the temperature. Who’s up for giving this a try?

Here’s where it gets even better – I understand that not everyone is comfortable with compiling code or dealing with intricate setup processes. So, in line with making things simple, I will be releasing compiled versions of this CLI tool for Mac, Windows, and Linux. So it’s going to be a straightforward ‘download and run’ affair!

Cheers to more productive debugging sessions!

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

14 Likes

I’d be very interested in looking at this if you need testers

1 Like

I must test some API with postman right now. I d love test your CLI

1 Like