Interface Panel Blur

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.18363
  • Wappler Version : 2.4.1

Problem description

I tried using Wappler on my home computer in full screen. I have a 4k monitor. My computer is high end (i9-9900k, 64GB RAM (4000 MHZ), RTX 2080 TI Hybrid, 2TB M2 Hard Drives for my main drive, liquid cooled, etc). When I maximize Wappler to be full screen, any panel which is not the one focused on, will blur to the point it is almost unreadable. I have been testing to see if it has been addressed with every update, but it has been the same since launch.

Today, I figured out the issue is resolved by only using Wappler on about half of my screen. When you do this, it seems to work as you’d expect - which leads me to believe the problem is that it cannot handle high dpi.

I basically have to live in Visual Studio, but would love to use it when actually building the application’s design I am working on or the example app for a class I am teaching. However, I haven’t used it because the blur makes it more of a hassle than its worth.

I just wanted to let you know.

(P.S. - I do have my display settings scaling set to 175%. I have not tested if changing the scaling around fixes it).

Steps to reproduce

1. Launch a site to edit while on a 4k monitor in its native resolution.
  2. Focus on a window and type a few characters.
  3. Notice that every other panel (style, code if in design and split screen, design if in code and split screen, project or assets… any other panel not currently focused).

Normally Wappler shouldn’t have any problems with High dpi

Could you make sure your video drivers are the latest?

Also maybe you can share a screenshot of the problem?