Instructional Videos Suggestion

Wappler Youtube Videos

I have great appreciation & a feeling of indebtedness for the hundreds of hours that Experienced Developers have sacrificed in order to make my learning path easier!

Just one suggestion I’d like to offer to enhance these videos to be more appealing & viewable –

Looking at this page of extensive videos & in other videos about developing with Wappler I see a common “Instructional How To” procedure that thousands of developers across the Tech Tutorials World employ.

90% of these videos across the internet START INSIDE the Development Application & STAY Inside the Application until the video ends.

Might I suggest to my Teachers to SHOW the Feature or Finished Application in Action FIRST in a BROWSER View? – Then head indoors to the Wappler application as you build the structure that produced this Blog Application or Gallery or Real Estate site – whatever.

Showing the whole application in use, demonstrating its features in an un-rushed fashion not only is the most effective way to show off the Result of your Expertise & Work but it satisfies the Need to See the RESULT In Action in a browser window.

Consider starting videos & multi-step videos
with the completed Application WORKING successfully in a browser view.

We Wappler Newbies are quickly Oriented visually & want to know how to make that same thing for ourselves & are more motivated to see how you accomplished this inside Wappler & to see the Wappler “secrets” you demonstrate in your tutorial.

Here’s an example where I immediately see in a browser a display of the application in action – in this case he’s not inside an application like Wappler – but I can SEE what we’re going to do from the Browser First.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nloq6uzF8RQ]

Actually, many videos offered on the Wappler site follow this structure, and for them I am grateful – Ben, Brian, Paul, Teodor, George --etc

3 Likes

The next set of videos planned will start at the very basics. basically “This is a web page”, and on from there, cover basic bootstrap principals, responsive programming and a little bit of CSS before a server action is even mentioned

2 Likes