Insert into subtable not working with ASP.NET

I’m unsure if I have the same problem, but I cannot get data to insert into the subtable.

Table Insert

Output

I do get the data inserted into the main table

But the subtable has zero rows inserted.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Ray.

I don’t think it is the same problem, the problem described in the topic is that the insert in a subtable doesn’t work when the object keys don’t match the table fields. From your screenshots it seems that the object keys and table columns seem to match. Is there any error when executing the insert action?

Also please mention if you are using NodeJS or PHP.

Hi, Patrick,

No there are no errors, just an indication that 1 record has been inserted(which I presume is the main record) as there’s nothing in the subtable.

I am using ASP.net and version 5.1.1 of Wappler.

Thanks,
Ray

Created a new topic for this problem since it was unrelated to the other one.

Here an update for ASP.NET that you can test: DMXzone.ServerConnect.DatabaseUpdater.zip (7.9 KB)

Hi Patrick,

OK, now I get an error which I didn’t before. I only get an error if the API JSON response contains [opens], therefore trying to insert into the subtable.

Ray.

The error is indeed when it tries to insert into the subtable, seems that it is not yet working, here a new update: DMXzone.ServerConnect.DatabaseUpdater.zip (8.0 KB)

2 Likes

That’s now working as expect !

Thanks for resolving this so quickly Patrick.

1 Like

Fixed in Wappler 5.2.1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.