Inline Flows Stopped Working

Morning All
System Used: Wappler Version 6.3.1 Windows 10 Docker
The current project I’m working on uses a lot of inline flows (I think its the right terminolgy) I click on a button and it kick offs a series of client side run serverconnects. Up until yesterday it worked fine. Yesterday when I loaded it up the all of the buttons linked to the inline flow are not working and I’m getting this error in the developer tools

I did a quick and dirty test on a page flow and triggering the pageflow from a click event on a button and that seemed to work, but I have about 10 of these flows and ocnverting them to page flows will not be easy, as it will need to be recreated manually.
It fails on both Beta and Stable . I tried reinstalling Version 6.1.0 and the same thing happens.
I’ve wracked my brains but can’t think of anything I’ve added which would cause, it I don’t know if Node JS have carried out any updates.

Any ideas on what’s causing this?

Thanks in advance

There is an inline extension update that fixes this issue of the beta extensions channel. It contains App Connect 2 RC 2

Make sure your live files are updated as well and browser cache is cleared.

Thanks George,I’m hopeful it might be a bug rarther than something I’ve done, but I’ve checked I’m definitley on the Beta Channel and I’ve checked and all files are saying are updated. I’ve cleared the cache but its still got the same error. Is there a manual way I can check the file and see if it is updated. Sorry to be a pain but I have a deadline to meet.

Thanks Dave

I have rechecked all the updates,in the project updater and I have updated the files. However when I right click on the wappler task bar, to check for updates , it still says one extension available. Is that normal or do I need to do something else to get this extension update?

thanks

did you click on the “1 extension available” message in the titlebar to install the extension update?

I didn’t , I totally missed it ! . I have done and it appears to have fixed the issue .

Thank you George