- Operating System : Windows 10.0.18363
- Wappler Version : 2.6.5
Double-clicking on an element in the Design view not always opens the “mini editor”.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a button
- Go to the design view and click on the just added button
- The “mini editor” opens up and I can change the text of the button from the default “Button” to say something like “New Button 1”
- Add another button
- Put a Font Awsome to the left of the title using the 2nd button’s properties in App Structure
- Go to the Design view and double click on the 2nd button
The “mini editor” does not open.
I found the “Design View” difficult to use.
For starters, it forced me to change my thinking paradigm of what a Design View s/b -0 because truly the only thing that I can do there is resizing a column and sometimes change a text.
Many times the “mini-editor” does not open up. This is the first time I was able to reproduce it. I noticed that in other opportunities, I save the page, refresh the Design View, and miraculously it works, but this time, with the process above, it did not – so I’m creating this bug report.
To make matters a bit worse, in many cases, the “mini editor” opens up clobbering the text I want to edit, making it even less of my friend.
And it would be really useful to describe what each of the options do. I can imagine the use of the B, the I, the flag, and the ray, but not the others. A simple message on hover would do.