Infinite scroll component

Same Here. Issue persist. the offset is always 0. It dont,t care for total records (in my case it is only 10)

1 Like

There is a file at /js/dmx-wappler_infinite_scroll.js

Can you please show me what is on line #61?

Okay, so the update didn’t happen.

Confirm your package.json shows "wappler_infinite_scroll": "^1.0.6".

Assuming it does, copy the entire contents of /node_modules/wappler_infinite_scroll and replace what is in /js/dmx-wappler_infinite_scroll.js

Line 61 should now be if (offset) {

1 Like

Updating the file solved the issue with present data. Thanks

1 Like

That did it Ken…! Many thanks for sorting it out, this is an excellent extension so its great to have it working perfectly.

1 Like

I added some data and again started getting same error. I have 80 data and limit is 50. the 1to 30 data keep repeating on scroll. The installed version is 1.0.6 and line 61 in node_module/infinate_scroll is also if(offset)

Screenshot 2023-07-07 072730

Notr- 80 to 31 shows initially, on scroll 30 to 1 shows, then on scroll 30 to 1 keep repeating.

Will this work between a server project and capacitor project?

Hey Keith. I haven’t tried but the component uses a standard server connect to retrieve the data with a paged query, so I think it would be fine.

Thanks, Ken. It looks like custom components aren’t plug-n-play in mobile projects yet. I tried moving the js files into my js folder and adding scripts on the page, but I wasn’t successful in getting it to work.

Does this look correct?

<dmx-mebeingken-infinite-scroll id="scrollContacts" scrolling_dataset="GetContacts.data.contacts.data" scrolling_container="contactscroll"></dmx-mebeingken-infinite-scroll>

I’m thinking it might not be just mobile projects. I was helping somebody the other day instead web project and we found they needed to perform the Wappler extension installation and then follow up by running the non installation using terminal.

Yeah, the Add Extension appears broken – the Save button doesn’t do anything. I installed using terminal as well.

1 Like

Hi Ken,

Just tried to install this but the component is missing from the AC list. What do I need to do? How can I install from terminal? (sorry, first extension…:slight_smile: )

Thanks in advance!
Gabor

Hi @mebeingken,

Sorry for the tagging, not sure if you saw my previous reply, still can’t use the component, the installation seems fine, but not coming up on the component list. Can you help please?

Gabor

Sorry, I don’t do much with this or other extensions now.

What works is to add the extension (How To Install and Use Custom Wappler Extensions)

But then in terminal execute:

npm i wappler_infinite_scroll

and then restart Wappler.

Thanks Ken, unfortunately it didn’t work for me.

Restarted, but still missing from the list.

Shall I ask Teodor?

Gabor

Not sure what is going on…just tested this on a new project and it installed fine.

No problem, I create a new topic.