Include file in api server side not finding the file

I just uploaded a new project to a site hosted in Plesk. The server connect urls work fine and the api calls are run, but when I click on the login form which goes to a server side file that contains an include file for generating a login code, it says the file doesn’t exist but it clearly does exist. I’ve also checked the permissions. Pulling my hair out. Hopefully I’m missing something simple. Works fine in my local environment.

Thanks in advance,
Twitch

Hello Twitch,

Please show a screenshot proving the file exists by showing your file manager including the path of the directory that leads to such file

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 2.51.33 PM

The file name is not capitalized correctly, certain operative systems are case-sensitive.

You should consider open a bug report if such file was named by Wappler :slight_smile:

Authcode vs AuthCode

1 Like

@Apple, you may be right. I’ll test that out. Thank you.

@Apple unfortunately that’s not it. :pensive:

It makes me some noise the path thing.

Hi @franse, appreciate the reply, but I’m not sure what you mean, but the path to the files seem correct, the issue appears to be with this file which is included into a server side app connect file. All the files from the server connects on the front end work regardless of the character case. Here’s an example of a successful one. I may have to experiment with changing the include path inside the authCode.php for the included generateAuthCode.php file.

I believe that @Apple may have been correct. I changed all of the file names that used camel case to lowercase instead of just the one showing the error, and everything works now. Must have been others causing the issue but this was the first one in line showing the error.

Thank you @Apple! I’ve learned my lesson on using camel case in php file names haha

He has a great eye

So we can consider this as a bug?

1 Like

No I believe it’s dependent on the server and case sensitivity. I’ll just use all lowercase from now on so I don’t run into this issue again.