Im facing a strange issue with API

i have created a API and it seems to work when i Fetch schema but when i use the form i’m getting a error 400…

This just started happening and i’m not sure if it’s related to the release of the new app connect …

I have the debuger on and it’s responding with this message
{
“detail”: “Input data validation error: {‘loc’: (‘root’,), ‘msg’: ‘value is not a valid dict’, ‘type’: ‘type_error.dict’}”
}

I really need help with this…

Are you setting the correct Content-Type header in your request? Assuming this is a remote API?

Closest thing I could find with an explanation:

yes i’m running it like this: --header ‘content-type: application/json’

When i use their refrence tool only everything works which tells me that their API is sending and responding correctly…

In server connect i also test with the refresh schema and it shows the results…

This was working and had been working for about 2 years since i created it and now it’s giving issues…

I’m thinking it’s a wappler issue because i can see the responce from the api

This is a very simple api

In that case it may be worth submitting a Bug Report Ricky? I’m sure the Team will direct you on what to try outside of my suggestion (which you already had configured correctly). Sorry I couldn’t help.

how do i submit a bug report i have never done one…

Submit a new Post and where the Category (default is Uncategorized) is type ‘bug’ and it will show the Bugs category, click on that.

There are a few details to fill-in but for the most-part you can copy and paste in what you have provided above. Bug Reports are easier to track than standard posts for the Team and have a higher priority than a standard post.