Identity false

Hi, I have a problem and I can’t find the solution. From my mobile app I login and the server correctly responce “identy: true”, then I make more calls and get “identity: false”. If I try to make the same calls on Postman the server, after login, correctly response “identity: true” to all other calls. Seems like a cookie problem or I don’t really know where I’m wrong on my App.

Edit: disregard my comment, didn’t notice you were also having this problem on the browser
Edit 2: check your security provider, the cookie options

1 Like

My Mobile App should

1. login as a user
  2. make api calls to other tables on the server to return user data

then api1 logs in and if successful (identity: true) loads api2 which in this case reads all user data such as name and surname.

my problem is that on the server I put the check if the principal is true before running the query and the login returns true but user and everything else always returns false. What is the exact procedure for doing this job? A token? And can you tell me the exact steps, unfortunately I am at the first experience in these things.

You might want to get the identity directly under the modules:

I still don’t find a solution. My problem is simply to protect the Api on the server from unauthorized calls. Can you help me with a step by step explanation?

All you need to do is add a Security Provider and Security Restrict steps above your Server Connect queries. Can specify login and forbidden redirection within the Security Restrict dialogue. That will protect your API calls and only allow logged in Users to execute them.

Thanks Dave, but the call comes from outside the server. I changed Api action with Sever Connect but it looks the same and the result is that after successfully logging in from the external app, all other calls the server responds with false identity.