I work faster than my computer

I work faster than my computer. What about you? Do you have to wait for your computer to “think” before moving on?

• Yes, I work faster than my computer
  • No, the computer works faster than me
  • Other

0 voters

I think I need a new computer. As you can guess from my username, I’m indeed a Mac user, still using the Intel ones. Then I look at M3 and it’s like 3x faster?

2 Likes

Still on a 2019 16" MacBook Pro. Still works great. Can’t really justify the upgrade.

1 Like

hahahah

Buddy there is a catch…
By saying “work” you mean “think”???

If yes I voted correctly

Yeah… If my computer was so fast to accomplish my thoughts it would be great!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

*Don’t even want to hear about AI… I better go slower

I don’t really think that a “super” computer is needed for web developing…
Probably you need more RAM

By saying “Do you have to wait for your computer to “think” before moving on?” what is happening?
It’s lugging?

On Windows my little laptop huffed and puffed (option two in the vote) so a few years ago switched back to Linux (option one in the vote), now if I am honest I’ll vote option three! As no matter how fast the hardware it is the human middle-ware that requires coffee to keep up with it.

:slight_smile:

This year sees a major upgrade on the cards! Can’t knock my old laptop though. If it ain’t broke and all that…

1 Like

Windows 11, I9 processor, 32gb ram. Never have to wait.

1 Like

Mac M1 8GB and Windows 11 Ryzen 9 5900H 16GB here, both work faster than me :slight_smile:

i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5 and an RTX 4090. Safe to say, I don’t need to wait.

My storage servers on the other hand…

1 Like

Ryzen 7 5700G 16gb, I never have to wait

Unless you use Android Studio, then you will always have to wait, no matter what setup you have haha

2 Likes

M1 Max 10/32 Cores 64GB. It mocks my every other day for being so slow

NUC i7 12th gen, 32gb ram.

Anything works faster than me :rofl:

3 Likes

My computer is very lazy, doesn’t do anything without me telling him what to do :slight_smile:

6 Likes