I cant delete , rename routings

I have created new router
and I have some problems

1 I Cant rename routers

2 I cant delete routers

Serhat can you explain what you cannot rename exactly?
Also what are you trying to delete and what happens?

hello @Teodor ,

When I click to titile of router then select rename option then opening span tags (span tags etc … )… ? like picture

I want to delete “search router” but I cant do that . I get notification like " Successfully generated"…

It was never supposed to be able to rename the green “Routes” titles. They must remain as they are. Maybe @george forgot to disable the “rename” option there in the context menu.

As for deleting routes - does this happen with the sub-routes only, or also for the main routes?

I have tried on sub-routes but it doesnt matter I cant delete or rename …
if this is not bug please add warning message or remove the rename / deletes options. Because its confusing

Let me clarify - routes you should be able to rename and delete.
Screenshot_5

The green titles saying “Routes” you should not be able to rename (As in your first screenshot) as i explained probably we forgot to remove these options from there.
Screenshot_6

So once again - which options do you have issues with? The routes or the green titles saying “Routes”?

1 Like

I never created same name “Routers” but I have 2 Routers :slight_smile: I dont know …
and
Green and titles cant renaming

@s.alpaslan
I understand nothing from your last post. Is it possible to start again and try to explain the problem a little more clear so that we can understand you?

I cannot delete headers or routers in the router module.
I’ve created 1 router but I’ve seen two.

To fix it, I tried deleting the Routers first, but failed. I’ve tried to delete the heads then I didn’t succeed.
I wanted to change their names because I was not successful in all of them. But they failed too.

Serhat, the router panel shows ALL the routes defined for your site as well as the client side routing created PER PAGE that’s why you see all the clientside routes created for your index page here:

I am not sure if you understood my previous replies, but i’ll try once again. The green text, saying “ROUTES” is not supposed to be renamed or manipulated! So it’s not a bug that you cannot rename it.

Do you have issues deleting or renaming routes there? If yes - is it only with these sub-routes for your page or is it also happening for main level routes?

I can’t delete or rename them.

Ok, thanks for the explanation.
What about the main level routes?

1 Like

is it only with these sub-routes for your page or is it also happening for main level routes?
it s happening for main and sub-routers

Page routes (the second green nested Routes) - are edited only on the page itself - the Routes components.

I guess that’s the cause of the confusion.

1 Like

Will see if we can improve this. Page Routes are not editable in the main routes panel, so we have to make that more clear and maybe disable them there. As they are listed there pure informatively

1 Like

This is fixed now in Wappler 1.9.4