I can't call api by passing parameters

Wappler 3.4.0
Windows 10pro
PHP Server

Não consigo chamar a API passando parâmetros

when I try to call an API, I should be able to pass the parameters, but I can’t do that

so I get the 401 error

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Adriano, can you please stop posting videos where you randomly click and move your mouse in circles? Use words/sentences to explain what is the problem as your videos are really not clear.

Your API schema fetch returns error 401 which is an authorization problem.

Does your bug report mean that the query params defined in the properties panel do not appear in the API Form properties? Or does it mean anything else?

I have to agree with Teodor. Posting a video is very helpful, but without any explanation (in voice or text) it is for us guessing what you are showing and asking.

yes in this case I didn’t see that I hadn’t written anything, I really apologize.

Good afternoon, I’m having the same problem, I’m starting a new application on the wrappler that will consume an api made in laravel, and when trying to send the authentication data (user and password), it just doesn’t show me the data so that I can configure correctly. I’m using the frontend layer to send the data and not the backend.
I created a form with the login fields and put an API ACTION, in the API ACTION I defined it as POST and data type as JSON, and when I click on DEFINE API SCHEMA nothing of parameter to be sent

1 Like