- Operating System : Windows 10.0.17763
- Wappler Version : 1.9.9
When using a hyperlink within the same page, the traditional method of doing it is to use
<a href="#text">text</a> and then place an id=“text” within the page somewhere as the anchor for the link.
When I attempt this in Wappler, using both the hyperlink icon and hand-coding, it works within the preview of Wappler, but not when published. I have tried using Chome and Firefox on a Windows PC and Safari on iPad.
On the live server, in any browser, the coding looks right but the behavior is not. On a live server, when you click on the link, instead of going down further in the page, it attempts to open a new page named #test.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a hyperlink using the icon or hand-coding with #test as the link.
- Add an id=“test” to a div, paragraph, or heading.
- Preview in Wappler to test if it works
- Save or publish and test in browser.