How to use multiple company licenses?

Hi, I purchased 2 licenses under the Company plan and would like to give one of them to a team member. How do I do that?

Hi and welcome to Wappler!

Thank you for purchasing multiple licenses.

Each licenses is assigned to unique email address.

The easiest way to deal with multiple users is to have each of them purchase its own license.

But in case of a single purchaser in a company multiple licenses can be purchased and then assigned to do users.

Please send me a private message with the email addresses that you want the licenses to be assigned to and I will take care of it.

Do make sure each email is registered here in the forum and have visited https://account.wappler.io

Hi George, one thing that is not very clear is about the business license, what does it specifically entitle you to? For example, a company with 5 developers can use 1 Company License and split the licenses for its developers or does it need to buy 5 enterprise licenses? A total of $195.00. ?

As explained in the terms and conditions, you need a license per each user. So if you are a company with 5 devs, you need 5 company licenses for them.

So what’s the advantage of buying the Company instead of the individual, and paying almost twice as much?

The licensing is quite simple - if you have a registered company, you should get a company license.

Individual licenses are actually just for private persons not involved in any company business.

1 Like

So you charge double the amount just for being a company that is buying? Really ?

Well, the prices for companies are higher than the prices for individual users and no, it’s not double. We don’t think it’s fair to charge companies the same low price as single/individual users.

1 Like

Is it possible for you to provide a lower value for Brazil? We are propagating Wappler here, and groups are growing, a lower price would help with that. Unfortunately, the exchange from euro to real makes the license more expensive for us.

Unfortunately we do not provide any lower pricing per country or region. The prices are the same for all regions.

Actually, I consider it the normal price for companies and a discounted price for individuals.

1 Like

Hi George, we have Business subscription, in that we have 2 license. We want to cancel one license. Can you guide me to do it.