How to reactivate subscription cancel - stripe

Hello,

I have a Stripe update subscription I am trying to reactivate after cancellation.
When I click on a checkbox “cancel at period end”, it does the job. But there is no way to reactivate it even when I uncheck the button.

Any recommendation at this level.

Thank you

Did you ever solution this, @mamdi122003? I’m confronted to a similar situation.

@patrick, @Teodor, @George could I bother you to look into this?
I’ve tried passing the “cancel at period end” value (bolean true/false) via a direct API call, but I get this error in return: {"error":{"message":"Invalid boolean: 0","param":"cancel_at_period_end","type":"invalid_request_error"}}.

The body that is received is:

{
  "cancel_at_period_end": "0"
}

However, I’m imputing a ‘false’ value in the API call module:

Use the dedicated Stripe actions and now raw API requests.

The dedicated Stripe actions have much better control over the parameters.

Thanks, George @George - I’m only using the API module because the update subscription Stripe action doesn’t work, as pointed out by @mamdi122003. Could we look into that? (when updating a subscription and unchecking the “cancel at period end”, the value doesn’t change from true to false on the stripe end).

@Nathaniel, I had to do the same thing. I created an api and changed the cancel value to false. it was the only option available to move on with the project.
I hope by adding false it works for you as well.

Try to see if there is no extra space when you were writing “false”. I usually don’t defined the application in the header - Maybe try with and without it.
It looks to me that your set is correct. However, I put the expression in “Query” - I didn’t put in “Input Data”.
Or you can delete the API Action and create another one again to see if you still have an issue.

1 Like

Thanks the pointers @mamdi122003 - the problem with the api action is that the bolean false is sent in the body as a 0, which is not expected by Stripe.
However, by setting the expression in Query and the type to auto, it does work:

It’s a good workaround until this bug is fixed.

1 Like

has this bug been fixed? I am still having the same issue as users above and the work-around whilst works, makes things a little complex. @Patrick @George
actually I can’t get the work-around to work. Its not updating the false/true value.