How to do a Internal Browser Goto

Continuing the discussion from Building SPA pages with NodeJS:

In the browser.goto method, there is no way to specify if the path is internal. How to do it?
Selecting from the action picker just renders code like browser1.goto('/services') which reloads the page. Please help.

The internal link option is currently available for links only.
Maybe @patrick can also add it to the goto action as well :slight_smile:

That would be extremely useful. :slight_smile:

Can I write a custom formatter for this? If you can share how an anchor tag gets treated as “internal”, I will just write a custom “goto_internal” until Patrick rolls out an update.

We will actually add some more actions like “navigate” on the view it self, just as we did in Framework7

Ok.
But that would have to be a part of Wappler update I assume.
Can you share some code so I can create a custom formatter and continue with my work for the time being?

Yes, that will come in the next update.

No, we can’t share code for this. You can just work on some other parts of your site :slight_smile: redirects can be added later, when the update is available.

An internal router navigation should be something relatively easy to achieve… It would be then an action sorta like this one: “router.push(’/profile’);” - but that’s actually on the core of the server itself, specifically in the router implementation.

Updated to 3.3.5 today. Not seeing any new option in the browser component for this.
Could not find anything regarding a “navigate” option either.

Well just add the go to action first and then look at its properties.

All good. I was expecting a new “navigate” thing based on the discussion here. So didn’t bother clicking. :sweat_smile:

Internal option is now included.