How to csave public address of metamask in mysql database pulling directly from metamask

Could someone help me with a blockchain integration between metamask and an app made in node.js.

I’m developing a login in node.js where I need in the registration to save the public address of the metamask wallet for future logins just compare the address that is not saved in the mysql database and start the application, someone with blockchain experience could help me to do this in wappler?

I have yet to use metamask with wappler but can maybe help

Need some more details on your use case:

• what blockchain? ETH or another EVM compatible chain like AVAX?
  • are you going to be having the users sign an actual transaction pub/private key to auth? OR are you just leveraging their pub key with some other method for auth?
  • if you’re just using the pub key do you have to pull from metamask? Or can you leverage the block explorer?
  • if you want the user to sign the transaction check out metamask Docs for: eth_requestAccounts & signTypedData_v3 APIs

Apologies if these are not the correct resources. I have a friend who is much more familiar with building on EVM so I will ask for his 2 cents if you’d like