How to contact Wappler CS or Sales?

Hi. I am hesitating to use Wappler.
I’ve a platform already and planning to re-build with no(low)code tool.
So, I need to confirm that the whole current platform’s function could be re-built if i use Wappler.

Therefore, I need to show(or discuss) with wappler sales(or engineer). so that they can confirm.

How to contact? is there any email?

Regards.

When trying to decide if Wappler will fit your needs, the best way to go about it is to explain in the community forum what you currently have set up and what you would like to do.

I would say that Wappler is able to re-create 99% (possibly 100%) of anything out there. You might review the https://community.wappler.io/c/showcase/ section to see some of the things that can be created with Wappler. Not all projects created by users appears there, but it does give a good overview of Wappler’s capabilities.

Hi. Scott
Thanks for your comment.
Here is the feature of the platform that I have now.

• Order from package + Excel upload(with date and month information) --> this will be mapped automatically on the meal calendar(web) and this will be proposed to customer --> customer will access the website(it is different view and design what sales use) and they confirm + leave comment + search items.) if customer confirms --> sales and CS will get email so that they will actually proceed the place order.
    It;s like little bit ERP + closed style ecommerce…
    there are users that they have different role and permission.
  • Download excel + billed issues + order list download in excel + order report with Graph +
    mass Item order using excel + User management + etc…
    also, this is web(PC) and mobile friendly(web).

Possible?

waiting a good news…

Thanks.

Wappler is a remarkable tool that enhances the development experience with its ability to effortlessly import and export CSV files to databases, among many other functionalities. However, it’s important to understand that the low-code approach of Wappler doesn’t necessarily equate to simplicity or immediacy. Achieving full functionality often requires navigating a learning curve or seeking guidance from an expert to help you through the process.

While the user interface provides a solid foundation to start from, delving into more sophisticated features may necessitate manual coding adjustments. The Wappler team offers consistent support for general issues, such as bugs, updates, or common queries. However, it’s worth noting that bespoke, personalized assistance might not be within the scope of their support services. They are, nonetheless, willing to direct you towards the right resources, empowering you to forge your path.

With nearly a decade of development experience (Dreamweaver with extensions), I still consider myself a beginner with Wappler after almos 6 moths with recurrent usage. This attests to the tool’s incredible capabilities but also highlights the presence of a significant learning curve.

The Wappler community is a treasure trove of support, populated by many altruistic individuals ready to share their knowledge. Additionally, the Wappler YouTube channel and community forums are invaluable resources, offering a plethora of tutorials and discussions on various topics, complete with solutions.

So, the question remains: Do you have any prior development experience or familiarity with programming languages? Your background will significantly influence your journey with Wappler, shaping how you approach its learning curve and leverage its vast potential.

4 Likes

I think simple answer is wappler can do all of that EXCEPT excel will need to be exported as csv first.

But like all tools, it’s down to the skill of the user.
The wappler team don’t really do private discussions as you request, all support is done by the forum where ambassadors and users get involved in the discussion and share their experience, expertise and provide support.

4 Likes