How to concatenate a string with Goolge maps it

Hi @baub
I just tested this locally on my computer. That’s the right expression here:

<dmx-google-maps id="maps1" maptype-control="true" latitude="38.1811509" longitude="-92.6347405" zoom="4" height="600" dmx-bind:markers="conn_dealerQry.data.query1" marker-latitude="lat" marker-longitude="lon" zoom-control="true" marker-id="dealer_id" marker-title="dealer" marker-info="{{dealer}}<br>{{address}}<br>{{city}}, {{state}}, {{zip}}<br>{{phone}}<br><br>'[ <a href=&quot;dealer-detail.asp?dealerID=' + dealer_id + '&quot;> Click For More Details</a> ]'"></dmx-google-maps>

So you need to wrap the static parts in single quotes ' and join it with the dynamic content using +.

'[ <a href=&quot;dealer-detail.asp?dealerID=' + dealer_id + '&quot;> Click For More Details</a> ]'
1 Like

That did the trick, @Teodor ! Thanks for the help as always!

well my URL was still malformed where I couldn’t get the dealer_id from the cooresponding page. This code is what finally worked.

<dmx-google-maps id="maps1" maptype-control="true" latitude="38.1811509" longitude="-92.6347405" zoom="4" height="600" dmx-bind:markers="conn_dealerQry.data.query1" marker-latitude="lat" marker-longitude="lon" zoom-control="true" marker-id="dealer_id" marker-title="dealer" marker-info="{{dealer}}<br>{{address}}<br>{{city}}, {{state}}, {{zip}}<br>{{phone}}<br><br>'[ <a href=&quot;dealer-detail.asp?dealer_id={{dealer_id}}&quot;> Click For More Details</a> ]'"></dmx-google-maps>