How to accept only horizontal images in backend?

I want the user to send only horizontal image to match with the UI.

Is it possible to achieve this ?

In Server Connect you can get the image dimensions and check if width > length, if not - return an error status, otherwise upload the image.

Can you share a screenshot of where I can find the dimesnions ?

There is a Get Image Size action, which returns these. So add it, and it will return the dimensions in the data picker.

Are you guys working on inline docs for version 5. I remember reading some comments that hinted in that direction.

I think to have this information appear on a popover when hovering on the SC action when browsing the SC action library would be very useful and would decrease the amount of questions of this type in the forum.

  • Summary of functionality
  • Expected input
  • Output
2 Likes