I just found out about wappler recently while researching on tools that non-coders like me can use to develop database driven product ideas that can be taken to market.
I am not a coder by any stretch of your imagination but I have a basic understanding of relational database design, graphic design with photoshop, elementary HTML and CSS. I have worked with Dreamweaver in the past and I can structure a web application workflow. I have been involved more in the brainstorming and design part of product development than implementation (coding and hosting).
I have a couple of ideas I want to develop end to end, this is uncharted waters for me and I feel wappler is my best chance of developing it on my own.
I have gone through the documentation on the wappler site and I have also watched every minute of pauls detailed video tutorial on learnwappler.com which is amazing work. This has given me a lot of confidence that I can do it, but I have been around long enough to know that not everything usually goes as planned. I also know that I might not be able to achieve some functionality which might be important to the product I am developing and might need custom coding which might be past my skill level.
My questions are
- How much hand-holding can I get in this forum
- I want to move as fast as possible, how do I manage when I am stock
- What happens if I need custom coding to achieve some features
- Development is more than coding, how can I get advice on how best to approach a task and other implementation related things
- When do you think integration with stripe payment using wappler will be ready
I am ready to start the journey with wappler I just do not know how much help I can get, because I think I will need a lot of it
I am open to any suggestion from anyone, please.