How do you handle native integrations in your app?

Hi!

I’m actively looking for solutions for native integrations for end users in my app. I created an integration flow for 2 apps now, but it’s obviously quite time consuming.

I looked and talked with platforms like integry.io, pathfix.com etc but that becomes very expensive when your use case needs a lot of api calls.

How do you handle this? For now I’m thinking of managing all the integrations and integration UI myself…

What functionality for your end users are you after? Zapier style?

Yeah so they will have to connect with crm’s, voip systems etc. For example integry.io provides a zapier style integratiom but then it’s on your platform, so the user can easily connect between your app and any of their integrations.

That becomes very expensive though so I’m thinking to do all the integration + UI myself but that will be quite difficult for 30+ apps to integrate with

All the solutions I know of are very expensive as you mention. It’s quite an “enterpricey” feature.

Best I know is n8n which is Open Source except for the embed solution which is what you would need and it comes with a hefty 50K/year price tag.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I hope that there will be more solutions soon, seems like a good market to go in when you’re a good coder.

For now I suppose I’ll manage the integrations myself…

I’m sure you could build an internal bridge between your Wappler app and your n8n to facilitate integrations