How do I allow/restrict access to a page with multiple Permission names using Database Option

How do I allow/restrict access to a page with multiple Permission names using Database Option(security Provider)

For example I want roles Admin and Editor to access Dashboard but not User.
Russ

Hello @medleyr3,
Just create a permission including these three user levels, and assign it to the page using the security enforcer.

I use two tables for users and permissions linked on the user id. I put login in in user table but permissions the permissions table. That way you can add multiple permissions to a single user by adding multiple entries in the permissions table I am intending to create a video on that I next few days but PM me if you want a rough how to.

6 Likes

I’d love to see this video when you are done.

I appreciate all your efforts in providing all those videos and help to the community.

It’d be very helpful to have a written manual in addition to the video.

Thank you.

1 Like

Great @brad, i accidentally replied to this old thread thinking it was new (via mobile phone screen which is small) and to be honest would have deleted it if the mobile allowed me to do that. Good job i didn’t. Should be in the next day or two, i will tag you.

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated!

Send to me too please because I do mine like @teodor suggested above.

I do like @Hyperbytes suggestion :slight_smile: really useful when you store users and permissions in two different tables.

I will try and do video with SQL explanation tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you Hyperbytes!!