Hey everyone! I just found out about Wappler and I like what I see so far

Hey Wappler Community!

This is my first post. I just found out about Wappler and am super excited to start learning. This seems awesome. I have been using Bubble.is for a while now but Wappler seems to have less limitations and a lot more speed/power. I am looking forward to building mobile apps as well as dynamic websites. I have a few questions to get started:

1. What are some good tutorials to help me get started with using a database and having dynamic data shown on my page?
  2. How do I create a login type app where a user can login to see their own data.
  3. How do I publish the web app once I am done? How does hosting work?
  4. What are some “I wish I knew this when I started” things that I should know?

Thanks!
@j805

Hi Jason,

Welcome to Wappler and our great community! Here you can find all the resources you need to get started quickly and also any expert advise from the Wappler experts.

The best way to get started is to explore all Wappler docs learning resources.

You can find a good overview of those at:

As for hosting - Wappler fits on any existing hosting that you already have.

So let the Wappler journey begin! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @George! Looking at some videos right now. :+1:

@j805

As for this, I don’t have hosting. No idea how to do that. I will watch the videos and see how far I can get. Thanks!

1 Like

Well Wappler is just a desktop app that produces your site files and connect to any hosting to upload them. So you can just get any hosting you like and connect to it.

1 Like

Thanks! I will see what I can do. :slight_smile:

this is one of the biggest features of Wappler. You are free to use any hosting you want. Just have a db and a support for PHP or ASP and you re ok!

1 Like

Thanks! I will have to figure out how all of that works. It’s all new to me at the moment.