Heres a quick and simple website we threw together in a couple of hours

https://mymobilehairdresser.com.au

Due to a problem with php issues on her old website, we put together this on very quickly.
Wappler lets you work a great speed and very quick an easy changes for the clients.

11 Likes

Nice website, great work!
Just a small suggestion - maybe you want to change the masonry layout for mobile devicss to 1 or 2 columns - will look better :slight_smile:

1 Like

it was actually already set to 1 on small and 3 on medium. but having checked it did not show correctly.
I’ve just changed the default to 2 and now thats much better.
cheers @Teodor

1 Like

Nice website. I like it! :+1:

1 Like

Great work!

Just spotted a small mistake, your reviews page is pointing to testiminals.html, I think this should be testimonials.html. Page still works though, just a typo.

1 Like

Yeah was a quick word change by the client. We are going to add routing tomorrow :slight_smile: that will get sorted then. Lol was a bit of a rush job as the old site just would not work after a server swap.

1 Like

Cheers

Great work!

1 Like

A very impressive couple of hours’ work! I think Wapple has enabled you to convert your time to cubic hours*.

(*The guitarist Segovia apparently said he only practised for two hours a day - but they were cubic hours.)

1 Like

Haha Tom, definitely not cubic hours, according to the design log (a timer we use when working on multi projects, so we can see billable hours per project) it was 2 hours 47 minutes total work time.

1 Like

That says a lot about Wappler - and your hours (even if they’re not 3-dimensional, I think they must be rather more focused that mine!).

1 Like

I would love to know more about this tool

1 Like

Haha I knew someone would ask about it.
On the Mac its an app call Caato Time Tracker. Obviously you have to remember to hit stop and start, but you can add id’s of what you are doing eg:
Initial Frame Work - 10 mins
Form Set Up - 5min
Photoshop Graphic Work - 20 mins

etc etc.

1 Like

Our work output has gone through the roof with Wappler compared to Dreamweaver.
What would have taken us days and weeks before we can now do in 1/4 of the time.
Site creation rules are simple in our place:
Headphones on, good music, open Wappler & Photoshop and go for it.

1 Like