Here is how you can use Auth0 with Wappler for your Security Provider Signup, Login and Registration (Intro Video, Full video coming soon)

I have finally reached a small break through on how to implement Auth0 with Wappler Security Provider. I know I have be begging for Wappler to Integrate a way how Wappler Security Provider can play well with Auth0 for awhile now. https://auth0.com/

I will be making a proper documentation of how I got this to work starting soon. I will post the written doc here in the community once I start writing it in details and as a way for us to peer review it.

Additionally I will be Making a Video documentation as well and will be posting it to my YouTube Channel Solargedezigns, To get notify when I post the full videos please consider subscribing or however it worked on YouTube.

Also I will using this YouTube channel for tricks and tips exclusively related to Wappler. The focus is going to be on trying to answer question that get posted here in the community with a YouTube video and written documentation along with video.

For now here is a quick intro Loom video of the auth0 flow in action.

Here is another follow up video. I only get 5 free so I kept getting cut off at 5min or less. If you guys know of any free great recording tool please advice because all of the video recording and editing is a new thing for me.

7 Likes

Thank you Brad, looking forward to the documentation and video(s).

Looking forward to watching. Check out https://www.screencastify.com/. It’s super easy to use and has a way to quickly upload to Youtube for sharing.

Thanks @kfawcett I will check it out.

Or, if you’re a Mac user, QuickTime provides screen recording built in.

Alright, I have just finish documenting the auth0 external database setup section of the auth0 Wappler integration. Once the section on Wappler with auth0 integration part is complete I will add the Medium link here as well.

You can follow my Medium page to get notification when I upload part 2 of the documentation.

Additionally once I am finish compiling the documentation I will upload a full PDF here as well. Please give feedback here as well as on Medium if anything is not clear thus for. Thanks.

The link is a friendly link which means free to read

4 Likes

I Just upload part two of the Wappler, Auth0 integration.

3 Likes

Alright, so I happened to do a quick overview video of the Wappler with auth0 work around integration. These two videos is just a quick overview and not a full video that I would like to do. Hopefully once I finish with some personal projects here that I am working on I will have time to go over everything step by step from start to finish.

Again if you like these kinda content please subscribe to the channel because my goal is to start putting out more advance content of how to build full scale web applications from start to finish.

Part 1

Part 2
1 Like

ChatGPT use auth0 too here is how their flow compare to The Wappler Dashboard Demo

This is a tag “Login - Create a Working User Login Page With auth0 and Wappler Security Provider”