Help with frst mobile app setup

Hello guys i am testing out Wappler and can’t figure out the mobile app part.

I created new project with blank template ,installed git & node and then waited at the screen showing Cordova Connecting to Device. (waited long time to realise it was a dummy)

Then if i start building there almost no elements to add to the page. Like i am missing something

Do i need to add a project framekwork? Is it using cordova by default? Do i have to add framework 7 or is optional? I read the Docs but it doesn’t make clear whether cordava and framework should be added together or not.

If i select Platform Android then many things are still missing.

Basically my question is why are elements missing I feel i missed a step in the setup.

thanks

/J

Ok so i added App Connect Framework and Cordova as Project frameworks and now i made some progress. It’s still confusing but i will press on!

Do i need to add bootstrap for FW7 to mobile apps?

Hello @Kattouf
No, Bootstrap 4 is for web pages/apps and should not be added on pages where Framework 7 is added.

Please check the basics here:

Hello On navbar links The Icon Only option doesn’t seem to work and the Bars icons never shows. (back and forward show)

Adding FW7 Icons those work. But even with icon only i have to delete the link text name, otherwise it shows text and icon… am i doing something wrong?

Also if I add a navbar and Delete either Left or Right i am not able to re add them.

How to change link text/title? I think there is a bug there. I add a link and it shows “your link title” I just cant edit it. I tried double clicking but nothing happens very odd

You might be able to change it in the properties panel?

Nope no option there.

What worked is to create a Title Element. Edit that and click the Chain/link icon which adds a sub link element.

Link elements alone are not editable.