Help with creating a custom stripe checkout for subscriptions

I would like someone to help me with a doubt I have, I’m a new user on wappler, I’ve learned a lot, but I’ve never used stripe, I would like to create a customized checkout for my client, so that his clients can subscribe to the his system. I’m not able to do the custom checkout, because he demanded it be like this, he doesn’t want the stripe logo to appear. Can someone help me? What native wappler components should I use?

I suggest you to check the docs:

I’ve read all these documents, but they or speak only of products or in the part of signatures speaks of checkout that is not customized, I already have the entire page of checkout made, but I need to know which component to use and what the range of stripe I use.

If you follow @Teodor’s last listed tutorial (Stripe Custom Checkout Forms), then you will get what you are seeking to do.

This is a example of one of my projects where my client has wanted Stripe mentioned.

I followed the tutorial, but it serves for products and not subscriptions.

In that case follow Stripe Subscriptions and modifying it to suit.

The result from the named tutorial looks like:

Personally I would leave the mention of Stripe at the bottom for legal reasons. Not sure what your local legal requirements are.

Another great Wappler assortment of videos which may help:
https://www.youtube.com/c/WapplerBrasil/