Help needed to query SQLite

I have a sqlite DB which I can see from the wappler program (see image below). I have a single page and like the image, the name of and the path for it to be picked up from database and displayed there. I have looked at various posts on Sqlite but I can not figure out how to get the data from database into my app. Can anybody help?

Thanks

These should help you get started:

Hi there,

This is very helpful. I am using Sqlite which is a serverless database and I dont get the screens that are shown in the above examples. Do you have any specific ones dealing with Sqlite as a database server?

Cheers

The only thing that will be different is the database connection. The queries and displaying data will be identical.

The db connection will look like this:

Hi there,

Thank you for the help. I am not sure how this will work without a server. When the mobile app needs to contact the database, it can do so by knowing a URL. This means that the Sqlite database needs to be fronted by a web server who can then resolve the query. So this means that we need web site where this database exist and a web server which runs the website. Have I misunderstood the concept?

Cheers

Yes, for mobile apps (those submitted to app stores) you will need a second project for the backend. Typically, I have one project for the mobile app front end, and a second project that is both the backend for the mobile app, and also serves up backend admin pages that are usually needed to manage various administrative tasks.

Cool, I get it. So basically I need to make a call to web server which then calls the sqlite database. Have you seen a tutorial around that you can recommend?

Cheers

Please check: