HELP! - Can't save project options

I try to save project optiond and got this error

I opened the hidden files and manually made changes and saved, all the settings were saved - but the password is still not set, although it is in the project.json file itself. Because of this, publishing the project stopped working for me.

If you open the project properties again, the ftp password shows an empty field

This problem only exists in a NodeJS project, but in a PHP project everything works in the interface

@Teodor How can I fix this situation - I can’t publish anything from the changes in the project, since the password is probably not taken from the file, but is considered empty

@George Is there a chance to somehow fix this?

Which changes generated the error?

My FTP changed to Production - I started entering new data, but the password was no longer saved in the panel. After that I tried to edit the file manually in the Files section and it looks normal and has the correct password inside.

But after that, Publish still doesn’t work and the FTP password in the project properties is empty.

The Save button in the project properties simply stopped working a long time ago

And you don’t have any servers defined or using the Resource Manager?

It is just an ftp target with password?

No, I don’t use it at all

Fixed in Wappler 6.5.2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.