Health update

Just a year ago I was diagnosed with a terrible illnes and a survival rate of 25%. After a year of treatment with an experimental medicine by Regeneric Pharmaceuticals the last particals of the tumor were surgically removed December 18. I was literally “Driving home for Christmas” last friday. Feeling better by the day now.
Happy and grateful for a chance to annoy @Teodor for may be another 20 years :slight_smile: with my ignorance.

22 Likes

Extremely happy for you! Merry Christmas and a fantastic upcoming New Year!

Best wishes. I’m a blood cancer surviver and have outlasted my prognosis for over 20 years now. It doesn’t make life easy, but it makes it very valuable. There is a movie called “About Time” where the premise, beyond the romcom, is the choice of the main character, who can travel back in time and live his day a second time over and fix all of the mistakes made the first time around, to actually only go once and give it all/do it right on the first attempt.

That’s how life may feel now and it will change who you are. I find it to be a blessing in disguise.
All the best.

1 Like

Oh wowza that’s fantastic news. I read your original post and hoped you’d be in that small percentage that managed to battle though.

What an amazing Christmas gift for you and your loved ones. I can’t wait to see you annoying people in this amazing community for many more years to come :slight_smile:

Thinking about you over the last months, I feared the worst when there were no comments posted in our Community. With this latest news, you have made this a memorable Christmas for the Wapplers that appreciate your input into the Community; but most of all, for you and your family. :pray:

4 Likes

God bless you!

2 Likes