Gyroscope data native

hi all,

I am currently develop a app in IOS with Wappler. Can you assist me how I can use Gyroscope , data from a ios device ?

Regards

Nora

Sorry is there any documentation for instructions using PhoneGap or Capacitor libraries to my projects? I found many posts linking to the Phonegap libraries documentation but i need more detail steps to using them in my Wappler projects.

Regards

Nora

Hi Nora,
You can review the official documentation for the Motion Plugin which may be what you are after? As for specific Wappler documentation relating to installing Plugins there is none, currently, but am sure as Users begin to work with Capacitor details and guides will become available. This is no fault of the Team as they can not cover every aspect of Mobile development. There are many guides on including Plugins within the official Capacitor documentation. For further information on specifics*, more often than not,* sites such as StackOverflow will have what you are looking for.

Thanks a lot, Dave, for your response. It isn’t straightforward for me to follow. I believe it is essential that the Wappler team must cover the Capacitor’s integration with some examples from the documentation. An example of a plugin (camera, motion, etc.) I believe it will help many users of the platform. The Capacitor is not part of Wappler, but when there is official integration support, documentation is a must…

Its a difficult balance as there are literally hundreds of Plugins! Where to start?

The documentation for all the official/community Plugins is available on the Capacitor website. It is no different regardless of the IDE, thus if Wappler were to document it, in essence, it would be a faxsilime of the official documentation.

Here is a demonstration of the code used previously for Cordova on how to integrate the camera plugin. It is pretty much the same implementation for including Plugins with Capacitor, to give you an idea (this is for Cordova not Capacitor)…

We do hope soon to add more core capacitor plugins that integrate closely with app connect data bindings and flows.

2 Likes

Great news, thanks George