Great job guys!

Now that is something really useful for the product.

My two ultrawide monitors will be very happy. And with them…a future me.

It took way too long to get implemented and it needed too much whining but it’s here. I really hope you guys keep focus on the desktop app as to me that’s the core of the product.

Focus on the desktop app, developer experience for extensibility, and documentation and you are set.

Extensibility needs another pass in the future to make it more appealing to develop extensions. You need to bring more classic developers that can leverage the extensibility platform and make it worth their time/work so you can keep focusing on core and docs.

Anyway, good job!

12 Likes

Size isn’t everything Jon… Hmmmm wait a moment… The wife says otherwise!

:thinking:

8 Likes

Wives are always right. People need to invest in size.

4 Likes

Are you saying my wife has been lying to me this whole time?

1 Like

WOW what’s that, 3 inches? :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

image · 13920×2382 5.82 MB

What’s 13920 pixels long in inches?

2 Likes

I hate to be the one breaking it.

My wife always threatens to kick me out whenever I say I need another monitor.

I don’t use retarded units, but it looks like 3 inches :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Not retarded? So you finish quick?

2 Likes

Currently running a pair of Asus ProArt 27" displays but looking to upgrade to their 32" Ultrawides. Really need the colour accuracy but without paying a crazy premium which makes the ProArt panels excellent value! For now am fine and have enough space to operate on, but for the future… GIRTH!

Anyone looking for a new monitor can highly recommend them.

1 Like

BTW @George I think if I remove the minimaps I can squeeze another tab in there without problems.

I suck at design so I have no need for my monitors to make it more obvious that I am a retarded designer.

3 Likes

3840x2160

Yep, now we are talking. Congrats, guys!! and thanks for listening to the community. It looks like Wappler version 6 is going to be a breath of relieving breeze.

5 Likes

I feel redeemed…

1 Like

Maybe we should start calling you Meat!

:rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Make your pick

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’s the winner :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

GOD THAT’S A WINNER - THANK YOU AND AGAIN GREAT JOB! Works fantastic across 4 screens. Makes production a lot easier!

2 Likes