Google Adress Auto complete dynamic event action

Hello, I have a Google auto complete field, I would like when the value of the field changes, it updates fields for import into my database, the problem is that the dynamic event does not work, do you have a solution knowing that when the user selects an address in the list, he does not necessarily click in the autocomplete entry

<input type="text" id="autocomplete1" class="form-control v2" name="autocomplete1" is="dmx-google-autocomplete" dmx-bind:value="scInformationsEvent.data.queryEvent.adresseEvents+' '+scInformationsEvent.data.queryEvent.complementadresseEvents+' '+scInformationsEvent.data.queryEvent.codepostalEvents+' '+scInformationsEvent.data.queryEvent.villeEvents+' '+scInformationsEvent.data.queryEvent.paysEvents" dmx-on:changed="inp_adresseEvents.setValue(components.streetNumber.long+' '+components.route.long);inp_complementadresseEvents.setValue(components.intersection.long);inp_codepostalEvents.setValue(components.postalCode.long);inp_villeEvents.setValue(components.locality.long);inp_paysEvents.setValue(components.country.long)">

moreover in the interface it is no longer possible to modify the action see video

Thanks

It doesn’t matter, I’ll finally keep it in one field

Thanks