GIT not showing more than 2 weeks of commits

Hi,
I can see no more than ~2 weeks of GIT commits. The earliest I see are commitments made on Sep 15. Is remember I used to see my entire history. Has anything changed? How do I access commits that happened before that date?

I’m using Wappler 3.3.3 but this happened with at least the previous version too.

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

We only retrieve the last 100 commits to generate the history panel. I’ve added an option in the upcoming Wappler update that will allow you to set the maximum number of commits it should retrieve.

1 Like

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for the prompt response. Now I understand why I only see the last part of the history. It makes sense, given that most people will be concerned only with the recent commits. Alternatives that may be useful to consider:
a) Allow users to configure the number records to retrieve (presumably in the Options > GIT menu)
b) put a button in the GIT section to “retrieve the next 100”
c) automatically retrieve more records when someone tries to scroll past the last GIT record shown.

But I’ll take whatever you choose :slight_smile:

Many thanks again!

Alex

We wanted to go for option b, but it would require a lot of rewriting. So we now go for option a, that was easy to implement and we can take a look at option b in the future when we do a big update on the git manager.

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.