Git Manager keeps crashing when opening the tab

Mac Latest version on M1
Wappler latest version

Seems that either my git has become corrupt or Wappler has a bug.

I started a new repo and removed git history. All was fine after 1st commit but after opening Wappler afterwards, it started crash9ing when I visit the git tab

Not sure what info to post, but the subject explains what I am facing.

1 Like

I have run into a similar issue, I believe – and I wasn’t sure how to fix it. I have manual backups and reverted the whole folder structure including the hidden .folders to a prior working state to get things back.

Have you tried “Reset Wappler” in the menubar icon (up by the clock)? (Save all your work in progress before choosing Reset.)

If it won’t hurt your progress/site, a redeploy has also solved some issues in my world that make no sense in my head, but fix the issue right away… ?

I’m not an expert and am not exactly sure which of the above solved my issue, but in my case I did them all and then the git tab worked again. I wanted to corroborate that I have experienced this on Mac using Apple silicon, always running the then-latest versions of OS and Wappler.

If it happens again, I’ll be sure to zip up the project and include it here along with whatever other info I can gather.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback @nomad

What worked for me for now is that I deleted my commit history following commands from this article:

I am just using git as a type of backup since I am a 1 man team atm.

1 Like