Getting started with App Connect Flow

Yes, but I didn’t enter them manually. It was all done via the UI.

Strange - I did everything through the UI and didn’t get the brackets. This is also why I tried to convert the working action to a flow as I figured it would remove any potential for me to get the wrong format.

That’s strange. Perhaps it’s a bug which will be resolved shortly. It might be worth reporting it as a bug.

I didn’t answer this, thinking it wouldn’t be necessary as it’s easier to use a flow. However, you can have conditional actions, eg:
dmx-on:click="var1.value==1?modal1.show():modal2.show()"
… but you can’t do this via the UI.

1 Like

as indicated earlier inline flows will be improved in the next update. It is also preferred to use separate page flows for complicated flows and not inline flows @cdjackson

So I confirmed that for me at least, editing a flow (adding an action into a flow) doesn’t add the {{}}. Removing the ’ that is added, and adding the {{}} works for the simple example of showing the modal, but

gives the following error -:

The action that was added before the modeal.show() is -:

{{parameter_query.set('parameter_id',tableRepeat1[0].id)}}

In the code, this is -:

<tr dmx-on:click="run([{run:{action:&quot;{{parameter_query.set('parameter_id',tableRepeat1[0].id)}}&quot;}},{run:{action:'{{parameter_edit.show()}}'}}])">

Thanks - when is this expected?

Ok, thanks. Although I’m not sure what I need to do is too complicated - it just requires two commands to be run, but I’ll keep this in mind in future. In general, it’s a nice feature (once it’s working :wink: ).

This is because of a inline flow expressions bug that will be fixed tomorrow:

1 Like

Guys please check:

This thread might be helpful w.r.t your question about what to do after a wappler update - Wappler update and js/php library files refresh in individual projects

Hi @TomD, I’m playing around with flows, and curious to know how you go this console output? I’m on mac & chrome is my browser, I can’t see anything like yours.

To get debug info in the dev tools console, you need to enter first:

dmx.debug = true

1 Like