George's Demo of Database Manager at our First User Gathering

Promise me you will start ditching stored procedures asap! :joy:

1 Like

I think George should do monthly demo video confs on some of these important components and how best to use it… will be very beneficial… Some of the topics coming to my mind:

• bootstrap designing & template building with wappler
  • flow, sync/async nature of things, also using the new global variable
4 Likes

this was fantastic. thanks Antony. thanks George.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Simulate a Magento Database with new Database Manager

Thanks!

Hi George and thank you very much for that very useful video!

I am very happy to hear what’s coming next to the database manager, as for the ability to simplify or even automate some process (ex.: Validation directly within the database manager) and also the data view rendering in database manager or the global configuration to name a few. I was just going to ask you if it was planed to make some more automated process via database manager and I got my answer from that video :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Antony, thanks for organizing and posting this brilliant demo. I learned so much from this! @George, thanks for doing this demo and giving some insight in to the roadmap ahead. It reinforces my decision to switch to Wappler from Bubble a month ago. Such a powerful, flexible tool and still getting better.

Allan

3 Likes

I can’t believe that was 8 months ago! The plan was to do a monthly gathering or a quick demo showing the latest features and the continuing roadmap. Could this idea be resurrected? Would absolutely love that.

3 Likes

Hi everyone…

I’m really sorry, but this video was stored in my Zoom account which I downgraded last month and I’ve now realised that it has caused this video to no longer be available.

I’ll upgrade the account again in a few month’s time, and hopefully it will reappear!

Sorry about this,
Antony.

Hi Antony. Could you send it to me (PM me) and I’ll put it in my Google Drive and link to it?

I think it has gone… :frowning:

Sorry! :disappointed_relieved: