Funny story, well not too funny for me, but just be careful this does not happen to you

So I spent 90% of my day yesterday doing a 12 year analysis on a new customers website in various tools, mainly being Google Analytics.

Sent it off to client late last night, with screenshots of 2 of my browser windows, both being speed test pages.

This evening my client as well as 4 of his staff members have a skype conference call, all attendants in the call have received a copy of my email.
After much discussion over my findings and the conference call is about to come to a close, the main boss, says “By the way Paul, when taking screenshots, please be careful of what other browser tabs you have open”, very quickly I go and look at my emailed screenshots to find this.

So now my client obviously thinks they know what I do in my spare time, and thinks I am a bit of a perverted guy, all be aware of this when taking screen shots please and learn from my embarrassing moment.

8 Likes

Ok, that is funny … lol :joy::sunglasses:

I agree - very funny!

Yeah, just my kind of luck i tell you. Don’t know how seriously they are going to take me now.

Said the man who recently created a post entitled “I had a perfectly working backend until …”

3 Likes

haha, haha, haha, Brian gets the award hands down for the absolute funniest come back, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, luckily the front end is still working.

2 Likes

My titles are SEO’d to perfection, i know what gets searched for @Hyperbytes, I will bet that search term gets Wappler more hits than most others.

2 Likes

I’ve had a terrible migraine all day. This made it go away.

1 Like