FullCalendar error when switching from daygrid to timegrid

If I change the default calendar from daygrid to timegrid the head content does not change correctly, and therefore I get the following error.

If I manually add
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/timegrid@4.4.2/main.min.js"></script> to the document head then the issue is resolved.
Even with this however the design view in Wappler no longer shows my calendar.

After a bit of fiddling I figured out there was more missing from the head, I landed up also having to give it some more css files as well, and then everything started to look like I was hoping for.

These extra files were from Wappler’s version of FullCalendar or from the source FullCalendar library?

I got all these from a StackExchange post

1 Like

@sid, this is more than likely way more than I needed but my end head section looks like this

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxCalendar/dmxCalendar.js" defer=""></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/core@4.4.2/main.min.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/core@4.4.2/main.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/daygrid@4.4.2/main.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/timegrid@4.4.2/main.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/timeline@4.4.2/main.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/resource-timeline@4.4.2/main.css" />
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/core@4.4.2/main.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/core@4.4.2/locales-all.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/interaction@4.4.2/main.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/daygrid@4.4.2/main.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/timegrid@4.4.2/main.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/timeline@4.4.2/main.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/resource-common@4.4.2/main.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/resource-timeline@4.4.2/main.js"></script>

And now my calendar works perfectly, well in the website it does, in Wappler design view its just a big white hole.

Cool. Will note this for future.