FTP publish giving failures with multi folder structures

I can not find the thread we had for this, I have searched, but just can’t, I know @George fixed it a little while back, but it looks like it is back in Node project with beta 3

When i hit publish the first time it fails, but on the server actually creates one folder, I then publish again and it shows success.

Was it maybe the “lib” folder that does get uploaded ?

It happens for me with any folders, so like right now my entire site is published perfectly.

If I go to the file manager and create a root folder called folder1 and add a child folder inside it called folder2 and then place a file inside folder2, and hit publish I get the error on first publish, however folder1 actually gets put on the server. On second publish folder2 gets uploaded and the file inside and I get success.

Hmm what was actually selected when you clicked publish? Maybe try selecting the root level

This may help a bit George

I think this problem is also affecting Server Connect action saving, although the server action is saved to the server, and the notification in Wappler gives success, the output says unable to upload