Freelance Wappler Developer Ready to Elevate Your Projects with Custom Solutions

Hello Wappler Community!

I’m a software engineer with a deep focus on developing tools and workflows that enhance the capabilities of Wappler. My goal is to assist you in overcoming any challenges you might face, making your development process as smooth and efficient as possible.

Here’s what I can offer:

• Custom Wappler Extensions : I’ve developed numerous extensions, both publicly shared and custom-built for clients, that address a variety of needs within the Wappler platform. Some of the extensions I’ve created include:
    • Wappler Bull Queues V2
    • Wappler Advanced Logger
    • Wappler Redis Toolkit
    • Security Extensions
    • SSH Extensions
    • Vulnerability Scanning Extensions (used for scanning millions of WordPress site plugins daily)

These extensions are designed to integrate seamlessly into your projects, providing enhanced functionality and solving specific needs within the Wappler community.

• CI/CD Implementation : Upgrade from the basic ‘deploy’ button to a robust CI/CD pipeline akin to those used by major companies, featuring rollbacks, versioning, and independence from local certificate files. This setup helps you avoid common pitfalls such as the loss of crucial configuration files, which has been a hot topic in our community discussions.
  • Full Production Apps and Microservices : I have extensive experience building complete production-level applications and efficient microservices with Wappler. This includes everything from initial development to final deployment, ensuring that your project not only meets but exceeds professional standards.
  • App Development & MVPs : From concept to execution, I specialize in building and validating Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), ensuring that the core features meet real user needs and set the stage for future scalability.
  • Development Workflow Consulting : I analyze and refine your development processes, employing best practices to enhance productivity and reduce downtime.
  • Help With Any Other Wappler Project Issues You Are Facing

If you’re encountering any specific problems with your Wappler projects or need a custom solution, don’t hesitate to reach out and send a direct message or email to hello@tobi-vogel.com.

I am here to help with any issues and provide targeted solutions based on your requirements.

Let’s harness the full power of Wappler together and bring your projects to the next level!

Cheers,
Tobi

7 Likes

I can vouch for his skills :slight_smile:
He helped us greatly with many things, one of them to set up a proper CI/CD deployment flow.

It’s such a relief to be able to work with multiple devs and having multiple remote testing environments available.

Basically Tobias has taken away all the insecurities I had from being a Wappler developer. Plus we have someone to call when Docker decides to make life hard again.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @karh! I’m glad to work with you and your team. It’s rewarding to see the positive impact and security that a well-set CI/CD flow can bring to your projects.

1 Like