Framework7 "platform" refresh

I’m testing F7, how can I refresh the “Platforms/android” with my new code ? is it automatic or do i have to click on something… At this time, i’m lost, because the two directories are not synchronize…

Thanks in advance

If you mean to refresh the toolbar lists with platforms - there is just also a refresh icon on it.

If you mean refresh the platform specific files and version you can update Cordova and then the platform from the toolbar as well.

If you mean your how to update your own html files that get publish under a platform, well that is doing by building for that platform. So just choose the build or run icons. You might want to toggle the always rebuild icon as well.

yes its about build … its working in android studio, but i have graddle error in wappler, still searching…

F7 + cordova seams very promising… you should create very basic example and documentation to help to use it. For now i just try to create a f7c toast when clicking a button (using AC with dynamic click) … struggling for one day around this …

We do have the base docs for getting started with Framework7 and mobile development:

@Teodor will be adding some more about the latest Framework7 v5 integration with App Connect. Flow actions are indeed a good use case next to regular base components usage and navigation.

thnaks, waiting for that …

Also, the code in platform/android work perfectly from android studio, but when build from wappler (with the little hammer)…

What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:app’.
No installed build tools found. Install the Android build tools version 19.1.0 or higher.

I suspect a path problem or something similar … because it is installed …can you help ?

D:\wappler\framework7\platforms\android\CordovaLib\cordova.gradle’ line: 64

I reply to myself… it was the path …

With wappler, the ANDROID_SDK_ROOT as to be set also … with the same value that ANDROID_HOME …

1 Like