Forms with auto submit are submitting on page load,and also loading the actions action like a server query

i’m experiencing this in beta 12 ,i havent’t checked stable 3.9.9 .check the video and image for reference.

i have two forms with same server actions set to auto submit,when page is loaded the server actions are loaded like queries , and when i input values into the form nothing happens,it doesn,t update the field.

update update2

Not sure what should we check on your video?

The auto submit option is expected to do exactly this - auto submit the form on page load.

the auto submit should submit when an input is focused/unfocused

No, that’s not how autosubmit is supposed to work.
Auto submit submits the form on page load.

I used to work with auto submit forms, it doesn’t behave like that… When an input in the form changes or the input is unfocused… The form should trigger and submit

Not sure what do you call auto submit forms.
The autosubmit option in Wappler is supposed to and has always worked like that - when enabled it submits the form on page load. So this is not a bug, it is how it is supposed to work.

Maybe you can just explain what are you trying to achieve so we can provide a solution.

i have a form ,i want it to auto submit when i input something or value changed.

Switch off auto-submit and instead add an action on change which submits it.

1 Like

Turn off autosubmit, add a dynamic event for your input(s), select data > value changed. Submit the form there. You also want to add some debounce, so that the submit does not happen on every keystroke. A value of 300-500 milliseconds is fine:

1 Like

Did they remove this function?